Monday 30 April 2012

New Partnership with Sauber F1 team

Link:

       This news here actually surprised me now. I was in the middle of studying when I saw this news that quite surprised me. I have never been that much of  fan of Formula 1, but I do know the races and I have been to 1 of the race, the one in Singapore last year. But I did not expect a partnership between two forces of internationally recognized sports. This had never happened before. Although I can't comment much of this, I can tell that the purpose is solely business-wise. 
     
       Well this may change my perspective of F1 a bit here. My dad watches F1 all the time, and because of that I do know bits and pieces of F1, and I have had several drivers to cheer, namely Fernando Alonso (not Torres), and Kimi Raikonnen. Well this link up may well change my view, and I may as well support Sauber drivers, Perez & Kobayashi from now on (lol). At the moment they are 9th and 12th respectively in the championship. But let us wish the best of luck for them, and for us too till the end of the season. 

       Oh and by the way, if you watch F1 next time, perhaps you will spot CFC crest in the cars of the Sauber team. I'll watch the next race! Cheers! :) #CFC

No comments:

Post a Comment