Friday 27 April 2012

A word to viewers...

First of all I would like to thank everyone who have viewed my post, and hopefully, will continue to do so.

I am just starting with this blog, so it has nothing special yet. I will continue to update routinely, and improve the layout, etc in my spare time. I have just finished examination though, so I should be able to come up with something new in a few days.

As I said in the 'About Me' section, I created this blog to channel my hobby in football & writing. Although it will be biased in my own view as a Chelsea fan. But no hard feelings to readers. If anyone feel offended, just send me an e-mail.

As I normally update status in Facebook after every Chelsea match to write down my opinions, I will now turn to this blog to do so. I plan to, if possible, write new posts after every match that I watch, to give my feelings & reactions about the match. And I may post some other thoughts I have about everything else regarding football.

My first post, which was about the Barcelona vs Chelsea semifinal game, was the most memorable moment I have so far as a Chelsea fan. That was the trigger that urged me to begin this blog. I have many things in my heart I would like to express, and so I did. So expect to see more in the future, although it won't be as emotional as my first post.

Lastly, just wanted to say thank you again to everyone. Do post a comment if you have anything in mind. And share to others if you like it. Good Day!! :)


A great song here for Chelsea fans:

No comments:

Post a Comment