Saturday 28 April 2012

New boys evaluated + New signing confirmed + Video

Link:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/04/28/3065248/school-report-mata-meireles-cahill-evaluated-by-chelsea

        This is just a link I want to share with all of you. It is about assessing the performance and character of our new signings this season. And it's quite fun the way it's told, as the analysis evaluation in assumed to be as students in a university. Assuming CFC as an institution, the managers as headmasters, and the players as students, the evaluation is really apt as far as I read. Hope you like it! :) 


Link:
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2752630,00.html

       I updated this post because there's another news I would like to share. We have a new signing for next summer in Marko Marin, from Werder Bremen. He is a 23 year old midfielder. I don't really know much about him so I am unable to give comments right now. But let us just wish the best of luck for him next season, and hopefully he can help improve our squad in a great way! :D


Video Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wa9Q43eBiU

       A video I found in Youtube showing Marin's goals & assists during his time at Werder Bremen. Certainly a great technical player with excellent creativity. Similar to the likes of Mata, but he seem to have also tremendous running speed, possibly going to play on the wing. Left wing is my prediction. Hopefully he will be a great player in our club and help us win more trophies certainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment