From this point onwards, players who are missing or didn't play for the month will not be mentioned below...
1. Cech: Magnificent saves and sheer athleticism makes him one of the best shot-stoppers and he remains an invaluable asset to the club.
2. Ivanovic: Played as CB more often now, but had to play as RB to give Azpilicueta the rest he needs. Powerful athlete.
3. Cole: Considerably the club's most indispensable old guard. Bertrand was nowhere near his level, and we certainly need Cole for the near future.
4. Luiz: With Mikel back, played in his initial position (CB) recently, however didn't disappoint most of time. Great player.
7. Ramires: His energy and speed remains a great asset for the club.
8. Lampard: Edging towards breaking Sir Bobby Tambling's club record, however loses out in the starting eleven given Mikel & Ramires' recent performances.
9. Torres: Scored an important goal against Steaua, however Ba's recent performances edges him out of the eleven.
10. Mata: Could never take this man out of the starting eleven. Whenever he don't play/perform well, we are basically struggling. Remains our hero/saviour time and time again.
11. Oscar: Connected well when playing with Hazard & Mata, however struggled to get the game going when left alone.
12. Mikel: His return to form was pleasing. A strong figure in the holding position, and very calm on the ball. Good to have him back, and deservedly earn a place in the starting eleven.
to be continued...